harrogate’s top tree surgeons, HUDSON TREE CARE
Hudson Tree Care are leaders in the arborist industry in the Harrogate area for both domestic and commercial tree surgery services.
Our services include tree felling, dismantling & removal, tree pruning, crown reductions & crown thinning, crown lifting, 24 hour emergency call out, dangerous tree removal, hedge maintenance & removal, complex works, stump grinding & removal and much more.
Providing tree care in Harrogate and covering North Yorkshire, including tree surgery in Ripon, we undertake all aspects of tree surgery and arboricultural care, from small residential hedge and tree maintenance to large commercial site clearances.
As an environmentally conscious company, we recycle and reuse all waste whenever possible and seek to be industry leaders in giving back to the landscape.
We provide professional and cost-effective solutions to Harrogate tree surgery needs and can offer a bespoke, no-obligation quotation for any work needed to be carried out on your property. Whether residential or commercial, we are passionate about all things arboricultural, and ensure that our work is carried out to the highest of standards.
We cover all areas to provide tree care in North Yorkshire, including Harrogate, along with tree services in Ripon, Boroughbridge, York, Grassington, Helmsley, Wykeham, Whitby, Robin Hood’s Bay, Malton and all the surrounding villages.
Trusted and rated by our customers
James Hudson, who has a wealth of experience and a real enthusiasm for what he does, founded Hudson Tree Care in 2012. We’re not your usual tree care service due to our specialised equipment, skill set, training, and available machinery, which enables us to perform more work in a day than most other tree service providers.
Thanks to our hardworking staff, we are not only able to complete a wide range of tree-related work around Harrogate, such as tree removal and trimming, but we can also offer knowledgeable advice.
HArrogate’s Professional Tree Care Services
If you have any questions about our tree care services in Harrogate or would like a free estimate, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or the Facebook chat messenger provided below.
How to Choose a Tree Surgeon: 7 Important Considerations
- Get a full quote from the tree surgeon you are considering, and feel free to bring up any issues or queries you have about the quote.
- If you want total satisfaction, you should certainly contact a specialist (Arborist) who can handle every part of tree surgery.
- Do they possess a current LOLER Inspectors Certificate, which attests to the fact that their equipment has undergone annual safety inspections?
- Ensure that you have a decent understanding of who will be on your premises and familiarise yourself with your tree surgeon in order to have a clear understanding of all the work to be performed, including the schedule.
- Is your tree surgeon licensed to transport waste? This should be carried by your arborist, and you should be cautious if your arborist cannot produce evidence of this licence.
- The National Proficiency Tests Council (NPTC), formerly City & Guilds Group, is the new level of tree surgeon competency. If your tree surgeon does not have this card to indicate they have been tested, be advised that this is an industry-standard level that should be the bare minimum for proving a tree surgeon’s competence.
- Trained First aider onsite. This will be crucial to minimising the effects of a medical situation in the worst-case scenario.
We come independently highly rated & reviewed
I used Hudson Tree Care and found the company excellent with great customer care. James the owner was very tidy and neat with this work and I would highly recommend him.
GUY WHAPPLES, RESIDENTIAL WORK.
Hudson Tree Care came to cut my trees right back prior to winter and remove a silver birch, I found them to be very punctual, professional and extremely neat and tidy. The trees were left with a lovely shape after pruning. I will most definitely use them again.